ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION FOR CABINET VIVALDA
1. ISO 9001:2008 Certification
ISO 9001:2008 is an international business-to-business quality management reference published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
A Quality Management System (QMS) is a management tool which enables the entity deploying it to :
- Meet its customers' quality requirements,
- Meet the relevant regulatory requirements,
- Improve customer satisfaction,
- Ensure the ongoing improvement of its performance.
2. Implementation of certification by Cabinet Vivalda
Cabinet Vivalda is the only firm in the Principality of Monaco to be Iso 9001-2008 Quality Certified as a management agent and in the management of built property.
Since 2003, the ISO standard has enabled us to move from ideas to concrete planned, recorded and measured actions. We have also been able to redefine the notion of the 'CUSTOMER' and to shape our services of tomorrow as well as our future customer satisfaction.
3. Quality organisation within the firm
Cabinet Vivalda firmly believes that a full command of applied processes within business is the key to providing a high-quality service and sustainable customer satisfaction. Our Quality Management System embodies this vision.
4. Why choose a certified firm?
- Communication of information (top-down, bottom-up, cross-sharing) for true transparency.
- Trust, both of the customer in respect of the provider, and within the business due to improved and more transparent and direct relationships.
- Knowledge valuation through so-called 'quality-related' records.
- Efficiency due to global rethinking and the involvement of all of those necessary to ensuring that the quality system is compliant.